top of page

How it works

We treat each project differently based on the requirements of our clients. Here are the steps we take to ensure that our clients receive exactly what they need. 

  • How can I obtain a quote for translation services?
    Click the “Get a quote” link anywhere on our website. You will be directed to the quotation page. Simply fill in your details and upload the file that you need to have translated. You can also click on “Contact Us” and use the form available.
  • How long will it take to complete my translation?
    The time needed to complete a translation request will depend on a number of things. Firstly, on the quantity of work needed (i.e pages). Secondly, the content of the document. Next, the format of delivery of the document / files and if you need certification. We recommend that you send us the documents/files that need to be translated. We will review them and provide you with an accurate quotation.
  • How do I make payment for my translation?
    We have several payment options. Via bank transfer (we will provide you with an official quotation with our banking details). Via credit card (PayPal) or in cash if you would like to pick up the documents at our office.
  • Who sees the documents for translation?
    All translation requests that we receive are treated with total privacy. Your documents will only be viewed by the project manager and the assigned translators / proofreaders. In order to ensure the privacy of your documents, all our linguists sign a NDA.
  • Do you provide certified translations?
    Yes we can provide certified translation. Our translations are certified by the Persatuan Penterjemah Malaysia and are accepted by all government agencies in Malaysia. We can also notarise the translations depending on your requirements. If you require a certified translation to be used in a country other than Malaysia, please do let us know by adding this information to the notes section of the order form and we will advise you accordingly.
  • How do I legalise my documents in Malaysia?
    If you want to use your documents overseas, you will need to legalise your documents at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We do provide these services at an additional charge. However the type of legalisation will depend on the country you intend to use the document in. Please let us know where this will be and we will advise you accordingly.
  • What format should I send the files?
    It would be preferable if you could send us an editable file such as Word, Excel, or Powerpoint. However we do accept most file formats. If required we may charge you a document preparation fee for larger files.
bottom of page